September 19-21 2012 - Villa Toeplitz, Varese (Italy)
13th Italian Conference
on Theoretical Computer Science
The Italian Conference on Theoretical Computer Science (ICTCS) is the conference of the Italian Chapter of the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science.
ICTCS 2012 is the thirteenth Italian Conference on Theoretical Computer Science and will be held in Varese, Italy, September 19-21, at Università dell'Insubria.
The Conference, besides being a forum of exchange of ideas, provides the ideal environment where junior researchers and PhD students meet senior researchers. ICTCS 2012 is also open to researchers from outside Italy, which are welcome to submit papers and attend the Conference.
Contributions in any area of Theoretical Computer Science are being sought. These contributions includes original papers, to be submitted to a post-conference special issue; original papers submitted or accepted somewhere, to be publicized at ICTCS; works in progress, on which the authors wish to get feedback at ICTCS.
- Abstract submission deadline: May 20 May 31
- Paper submission deadline: May 27 June 7
- Notification of acceptance: July 10
- Camera ready: July 31 August 11th
- Early registration: August 11
- Late registration: September 15
- Conference: September 19-21
The Organizing and Scientific Committee
- Paolo Massazza (University of Insubria)
- Alberto Bertoni (University of Milano)
- Tiziana Calamoneri (University of Rome "Sapienza")
- Mario Coppo (University of Torino)
- Clelia De Felice (University of Salerno)
- Pierpaolo Degano (University of Pisa)
- Violetta Lonati (University of Milano)
- Emanuela Merelli (University of Camerino)
- Paola Spoletini (University of Insubria)